Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The 5 bite diet- Intro

The diet that I am going to be trying for the next period of time is going to be the "five bite diet".

Personally, I am positive that it will DROP the weight, but I'm very skeptical of my ability to do it. I honestly don't know if I'm going to be able to stick to it.

My goal is to do it for one week, two if I feel good about it.

The doctor that created this diet reccomended eating two snicker bars for lunch and dinner, which are both five bites each. Snickers bar....really? Hmmmm, I don't think I'll be able to get a hold of 10 snicker bars for this week.

He does say that you may take 10 bites divided into two meals of anything so, it'll be easy to fake eating for parents and friends.

I will be starting it on May 13, 2010 [tomorrow from the time I'm writing this].

I'll post my weight each day, and make a final report/review.


ALSO- I AM NOT PROMOTING UNSAFE DIETING, THESE ARE JUST MY EXPERIENCES.

Goodbye for now darlings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment