Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm sad. I fail.

I'll go ahead and tell you right now, I took a.....few...more....bites...than...I...should have. I ate my whole sandwich at dinner, and like 6 fries, and like 6 pieces of bread at this party, and ugh, a lot of various munchies.

NOW, Just because I failed this first day, does not mean anything to you. I am quite overweight, and have about zero willpower, so don't be discouraged by my slight failure. I still ate tons and tons less than what I usually do.

TONS! I always eat like a cow, and I definetly made a conscience effort to cut back. The five bite diet REALLY helps give you a goal, and is quite easy to obtain.

Tomorrow is always another day, and I've found one of the many ways to not succeed, tomorrow is time to try a different way.

Now, all diets are about tweaking yourself, so you are able to achieve the requirments. I obviously need to find a way to control myself after school. So, hear are some things that I'm going to do tomorrow to help myself:

1. When I get home, I'm going to drink a full glass of water.
2. Right after, I'm going to work out.
3. Drink more water.

Working out always suppresses my hunger for a while, as well as water.

NOW!!!! ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE-----TODAY WAS SOOO GOOOD!!!!!!

My mom totally decided to buy a juicer!!!! And is going on juice fasts!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW AWESOME THAT IS, I CAN FAST WITH THE EXCUSE OF "I'M DRINKING JUICE"!!!!!!

Well, needless to say I'm ecstatic. This opens a whole new door of diets I get to try out on this blog.

I'm really sorry for messing up, I'll try hard not to fail tomorrow.

Going to turn over a new leaf,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment