Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sorry for the 4 day hiatus - SKINNY GIRL DIET

I'm a fucking failure, I've binged all four days. Didn't throw any of it up, had one exercise class the whole time. Fuck me.

I've decided to go on the skinny girl diet.

I'm on day one (400 cal limit) and havn't eaten anything thus far (it's 3:15 pm now).
I plan to have either: ONE PULLED PORK SANDWICH (and nothing else the rest of the day). I don't know how many calories this is, but I have a feeling that my dad will bring it home. I think that this sandwich would be over 400 cal, so I plan to burn 200 cal in exercise today to make sure I follow the rules to the best of my ability.

If he doesn't:
-200 cal of this Japanese health pasta stuff.
-80 cal of yogurt
-90 cal of spinach salad w/ light dressing
-Tea with 25 cal of no fat creamer in it
-A piece of gum (5 cal ish)
=400

If you don't know the rules- you have a cal limit every day. 30 minutes of exercise 5 days a week. Any excess calories has to be burned off.

Wish me luck.
I'm pissed at myself.
Bye.
-Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment