Friday, May 14, 2010

Quick post- work out [to go along with 5 bite diet]

I'm sure that my two followers (thank you guys!!) found me on whyeat.net and anyone else who looks at this site. I really really like that site. Anyways, I found this work out that I am going to do.

I found it by a post made by sydneylauren (so a big thanks to her!)

[btw, M-W-F I'm doing both work outs during the day; Tues I'll do #1; Thurs I'll do #2; Sat & Sun I'll do something else, not sure yet)

Here it is:
Workout 1:
Jumping jacks-2 minutes
Calf raises - 1 minute(Up and down on tip toes with feet at shoulder width apart and arms straight in front of you)
Jumps- 3 minutes(Jump as high as you can without your heels touching the ground)
Pushups- 2 minutes (Girl or regular style)
Butt kicks- 2 minutes(Running in place trying to kick your butt with your heels)
200 crunches(Make sure your shoulder blades lift off the ground)
Squats- 2 minutes Back against the wall and squat then stand straight and squat again
300 jumping jacks( you can add more push ups if you like, for your arms) or try to get some weights. You can find them for really cheap. Just get some 2 or 5 pounders
Stretch for three minutes

Workout 2:
Run in place- five minutes
500 jumping jacks
Run in place- five minutes
500 jumping jacks
50 push ups
Squats- 2 minutes
Calf raises - 1 minute
200 crunches
Stretch for three minutes

here's some things you could do for the cardio:
Running in place for twelve minutes burns 100+ calories
Running up and down stairs for fifteen minutes burns 100+ calories
Jumping rope for fifteen minutes burns 150+ caloriesA half hour indoor walk burns 250-300 calories and you could do this while watching tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment