Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 2- New approach=success

If you know anything about this diet, you should know that this diet is all about portion control. For me, personally, I have a horrible habit of over eating. Hence why I'm so gross looking.

So, for myself, I need to graduate to eating only 5 bites at a meal.

During lunch, five bites is more than enough, it's dinner that is the fall down for me.

Here are the total pros that I love about this:
1. I've completely eliminated snacking and grazing. How awesome is that? That's where most of my calories come from.
2. I'm drinking a lot more water. Great for your body!
3. I'm practicing a good deal of self control now, which will help me during fasts.
4. I am much more in clue of what is going in my mouth.

Now, here are the problems for ME (I'm sure this will be a lot easier for someone else):
1. Once I taste the dinner, it's extremely hard for me to limit myself at 5 bites, but this can turn into a pro for me, because it is teaching me willpower and self control.

The pros definetly out way my only con. And this con is because I'm just SO used to stuffing myself. This is definetly helping me change that.

Now, here are the ways I've modified it.
1. At dinner 10 bites of your main thing. Once I get used to this, it definetly will be easier to stop myself.

Today, I had ONE slip up, and honestly it was a much better improvement from yesterday, so I'm happy.

I am NOT weighing myself, until I get really into it. It's just, right now I'm scared of the number. I want to give this a chance to work; I have no doubt it will.

As for exercise today, I worked my ass off in gym class. My gym teacher was pretty hard today. I was sweaty and out of breath for 20 minutes. I was planning to work out when I got home, but I immediatly went to go see a movie and to the mall. It's now night time, and I am planning on doing 100 crunches before I go to bed.


Bye lovlies,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment