Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 3 (well, half over)

Right now, as I'm typing this, it is 1:20 pm. I was supposed to be in a completely different state by this time. But am I? No. Why? My mom's a bitch. I'm so unbelievably pissed right now. So, if I seem a little pissy in this post, you know why. =)

Let's begin.

So far, I've been a very good girl and eaten exactly 10 bites of my brunch. All together it comes to be 235 calories. [The doctor that created this diet says to aim for 500-550 calories during the whole day.]

I'm going to plan out the rest of my day, so it's in writing for all of you:
2:00- 16 oz water + multi vitamin
3:00- 8 oz water
4:00- 8 oz water
5:00- 10 bites of whatever dinner I have (I probably won't have my choice, but if I do, then I'll pick something low calorie/low fat/healthy/yeah.)
6:00- 8 oz water
7:00- Work out number 1 [from an earlier post]
8:00- 16 oz water
*No more food

Ugh, I hate my family. I really do. I'm sorry, I'm just so pissed. My brother keeps turning up the damn TV, to obnoxious levels. I really just want to leave. I wish I had my lisence. I'd be gone. Right now.

I'm sick too. =( I have a horrid cough. It sounds like I'm coughing up the ocean.

Blah. I'm not happy today. I just hope my sadness/anger doesn't lead to a binge. I can't let it.

The scale says I've lost 5 pounds. I'm pretty pumped about that. I've decided the first 3 days that I can follow this, then I'll definetly give you my original weight, and my weight now. So that just means I have to win tonight, and win all of tomorrow, and voila! You get to see how well this works.

I'm really cold right now. There is no hot water in this house, and I'm wearing shorts and a tank top, with wet hair [from a cold shower], so yeah, I'm freezing. Oh well, coldness burns calories, right?

Oh yeah, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please please feel free to comment on anything. =D

And if you know anyone who would enjoy this blog thing, please tell them about me.

Ok, I'm rambling on and complaining, so I'm just going to go.

Au revoir,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment