Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day one- half over =D

I'm sorry that this isn't going to be a full review on this, but I just really feel like making a post.

So far, I had 5 bites of my turkey and cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread.

This is about a 150-200 cut back on my normal lunch, so WOO FOR THAT! I was actually surprised, it filled me up pretty well because of two reasons.
1. I chewed super slowly and chewed a lot.
2. After each bite, I drank water and it expanded in my sotmach.

I also had about 24 calories of this cough drop that I use as an appetite suppresant, which helps me to not binge. It works. It's my the Hall's brand, if you want to check it out.
[The Moisten mouth one, in tropical flavor or whatever---don't know the proper name for it].

So, yep yep. I plan to work out in about 30 minutes, then I will have five bites of dinner. I'm not too, too worried about raising suspicion from my parents, because it's easy to fake biting, and fake eating all together.

So far, so good, but this will be the true test of my strength, because from 3 o'clock until 7 o'clock is my go to binge time. Wish me luck darlings.

***Later tonight, I'll post how the rest of the night went, my starting weight from yesterday, and what I weigh now.***

ALSO- I AM NOT PROMOTING UNSAFE DIETING, THESE ARE JUST MY EXPERIENCES.

Have a fantastical day,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment