Monday, May 17, 2010

Hi darlings, today is great. WEIGH IN!!!!!!

AH! SO finally, I'll tell you how much I've lost.
The first week and a half of May, I was binging a LOT and dieting like a "normal" person would, and I would fluctuate between a two and four pound loss. So basically I'd bounce from 196-201 ish.

Then since I started this blog, I've really cut back. But I've had a lot of binges. Anyways, since my beginning journey (MAY 1), I've lost 11 pounds. I'm perfectly happy with that. So this puts me at 192.

My goal is to get to 189 by the end of May, which I have no doubt that I will do.

I've had a total of 230 calories today. (Two egg whites-60, yogurt-80, spinach salad w/ lite italian dressing-90). It's awesome, and I'm not even that hungry right now.

I REALLY tried to work out today, but my sickness causes me to have a lot of mucus in my lungs and what not, and I'd breath and literally like choke on just yuck. And it was getting to the point where there was more mucus/liquid than air, and I was sort of worried about...dying and whatever. It's just me being paranoid. I know, excuses, excuses, excuses. I'LL TRY HARDER TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment