Monday, May 17, 2010

Stayed home from schoool =D

Hii girlies,

I'm in a super good mood. I've eaten so little in the past two days that I could have been on the 5 bite diet. It's only because I'm sick though.

Sooo! What's my plan for today? [I just woke up haha]

After I finish my lil post here, I'm going to do work out number uno, which should take about 20 minutes. Then I'm going to take a shower. Next, I'm going to fix up 60 calories worth of egg whites. Then, I'm going to screw around for at least an hour, then I'll eat a yogurt. Then I'll chill out until dinner. I'll eat dinner [a spinach salad, I believe, I forget what is on my "plan"]. Then I'll wait an hour and work out, so I am not burning up fuel, I'm burning up fat! Then I'll be done.

I'm not following exact times and everything, and I'm skipping like some stuff. Just because that diet is designed for when I'm at school. I'm not at school. So yup!


Merci,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment