Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hullo there

Mmmmmmmmk, so.

-No breakfast/workout: slept in.
-Ate a 100 cal pack at lunch + turkey/spinach sandwich.
-80 cal yogurt when I got home.

SO FAR: about 430. Not ideal, since I havn't eaten dinner.

Now. I am going to go 375 more calories over today, with my dinner. Reason being? If I don't, I can just see myself binging, and I'd rather have 300 rather than 3,000. Dig?

I'm still 192. Hoping this 805 calories won't make me gain...but sort of boost my metabolism. Doubt it, but that's what I'm hoping for.

I just need these calories to avoid a later binge, which will bring in tons more calories.

Blah. I'm so blahish right now. I want my dad to get out of the damn kitchen so I can make my dinner. OH yeah, I'm having 225 cal of tomato soup, 60 cal of egg whites, and a 90 cal salad.

Fuck him, he's washing my pan that I made my eggs yesterday with, now I have to re-dirty it and he's going to bitch and moan. Fuck him. I'm sorry, me and him just had a fight, and I'm pissed.

Le sigh.

Well, good news: 3 pounds until I hit my goal weight numero uno.
Then I get to reward myself with a little trip to get a manicure. I havn't had one in like a year, and I can't paint my nails for shit.

I have a whole list of rewards....so COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO SEE THEM.

Also, comment if you have any questions.....comment....complaints...concerns....ideas....anything!

I'd love to hear from y'all!

Merci.
-Annie

2 comments:

  1. Hang on there lady and you will get to your first goal weight and you will reach your ultimate goal weight as well... I'd luv to see your list of rewards... Go for it and get that manicure... you certainly do deserve it...

    ReplyDelete